They were featured in my Caesar salad last summer. Here’s a simple and garlicy version of them.
What I used:
- toaster oven & knife
- one thick slice of bread
- butter spray (like “I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter”)
- teaspoon granulated garlic
What I did:
- cut bread into cubes
- sprayed baking sheet and cubes with butter spray
- toasted on low setting (apx 200F) for 15min
- sprinkled granulated garlic and let cool
They should be crunchy through and through, not chewy inside. Perfect atop any salad!
1 year ago